Monday, July 12, 2010

Facebook Book Club

The University of Utah program SPEAK (Students Promoting Eating disorder Awareness and Knowledge) has chosen my book, A Future for Tomorrow  for their online/facebook Book Club.

I know it is a little confusing but the club is actually held ON FACEBOOK. You don't have to go anywhere! It is neat to think of people all over the country, or world for that matter, can all discussion one book via their computers.

All you have to do is read my book then join in on the ongoing discussion that will be held from Aug 2nd to Aug 30th.

Here is the link:
Haley Freeman's Facebook Book Club

(http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=85670011583&v=info&ref=ts#!/event.php?eid=101845906532173&ref=ts)

(If you can't join the event without being invited then add me as a facebook friend [Haley Hatch Freeman] and tell me you want to participate in the one time club-- then I will send you an invite.)

To get your copy of A Future for Tomorrow you can go to my site afuturefortomorrow.com which has free shipping and you will receive a signed copy or you can go to Deseret Book (also on deseretbook.comamazon also on Kindle on amazon.  Soon to be available on barnesandnoble.com and Orem's Barnes and Noble.  

No comments: