Monday, June 8, 2009

Forethought and Purpose

Have you ever met someone and felt like you had known them forever, or that you were suppose to meet them? I had that experience with a beautiful, genuine lady named Lori Nawyn. Getting to know her has been more than a pleasure and I've been able to see why our paths were guided to cross.
Lori is not only an author of inspirational stories and a cookbook, but she is also a talented artist and photographer. I highly recommend you visit her site and blogs.
Hearts and Hands
Forethought and Purpose


INTERVIEW

Lori has interviewed me and posted our interview on her site Forethought and Purpose
Her questions included fun, get-to-know-you questions as well as deep questions such as
Give us one piece of advice/wisdom for the world?


FREE GIVEAWAY

Lori is also hosting a free book giveaway on her site right now of my book, A Future for Tomorrow. It goes until June 12th so go enter, and good luck!

(Also, on Lori's post from Friday, May 22 [on very bottom of her page] she mentions more about my story.)

4 comments:

Cat said...

Heading over there now!

Rachelle Christensen said...

I wanted to tell you that I’m hosting an incredible giveaway for a $195 EZ View Desktop on my blog. Come on over and enter!

Lori said...

Haley, you made me cry. You're so sweet. Thank you.

Haley Hatch Freeman said...

Lori, It's all true, you're amazing!