Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Good Things Utah Segment!


Yesterday morning, April 4th, 2011, I was on Good Things Utah!  It was an amazing experience. The ladies were kind and made me feel right at ease.

I've been overwhelmed with all the positive feedback, book orders, facebook comments, letters, phone calls, speaking invitations, and simply put the love and support from all of you.  Thank you so much! It has meant the world to me.

If you missed it here is my segment!


You can help me share my story by going on the Good Things Utah site and click the "recommend" button.

Here I am at the ABC studio.
 Here is part of the GTU set with Nicea doing a cooking segment.
 I'm getting my mic placed in this photo.

I'm talking to the Ladies of GTU here during the commercial break. I felt like I could visit them all day!

Special Discount:
 I announced on the show about the discount going on now, the deal continues until Friday and free shipping ends tonight at midnight. Hope you take advantage of this deal!

2 comments:

Abraham + Marci said...

You did such a great job! I posted about it on my blog and put a link up! My cousin Amanda also put it on her blog!

Unknown said...

Hi,

I hope things are well with you. I’m contacting you on behalf of OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network to let you know about the new series Addicted To Food. Addicted To Food follows eight people with eating disorders as they struggle through an intense 42-day treatment plan led by unconventional therapist Tennie McCarty. Follow their joys and pain as they battle against addiction and create hope for their future.

You provide a crucial resource for people suffering from eating disorders, overeating and food addiction. We look forward to seeing your feedback on the show. Please feel free to post and/or tweet about the show and share your opinions with your audience. Addicted To Food airs tomorrow at 10/9c – the second episode is this Tuesday. There will be a live chat with Tennie at http://www.oprah.com/own during tomorrow's show.

You can watch the first episode online at: http://www.oprah.com/own-addicted-to-food/Addicted-to-Food-Welcome-to-Treatment-FULL-EPISODE or learn more about the show at http://www.oprah.com/addictedtofood. Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you,

Jill Smith

Jill.ichapters@gmail.com