Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Girl's Camp

I love sharing my story at any public speaking event, however there is something special about addressing the youth at Girl's Camp.  Their spirit is almost tangiable.

I want to let everyone know that I am booking for this years girl's camps.

My presentation includes my personal story of over coming depression and anorexia. I give vital information about the destructive power of this addiction and the importance of getting treatment for those who are suffering. I incorporate faith, the power of the priesthood, and my testimony. I teach the audience the importance of knowing their divine worth, having good self-esteem, and possessing the knowledge that they are a loved daughter of God.

To reserve a speaking date please contact me at afuturefortomorrow@gmail.com

No comments: