Monday, April 26, 2010

Need More Energy?

I've dedicated this blog to helping others. I've mainly focused on building self-esteem and self worth. I'll continue to do so but I have stumbled upon something that has helped me so much PHYSICALLY that I want to share it.

It began when my husband went to the sportsmen expo with his dad and brother. There they were introduced to concept about aligning your protons (which have been scrambled from all the wireless and other technology waves) There is a band out there with a metal plate inside that is charged to your bodies correct charge.

I wish I could do the test on all of you but you have to be in person to do it. They were tested there but when my husband came home he had me stand with my feet touching side by side. He then pulled downward on my arm tipping me over. He put this band around my wrist, had me stand the same way and pulled again down on my arm. But this time I did NOT tip. I felt solid and strong. I started laughing, "really?! What is this thing?"



I don't know all the science behind it but you can read that on their site here.
Here is a brief idea:
"When the radio is on the right frequency it sounds perfect…full, clear, and crisp. Proton Alignment Resonance Technology (P.A.R.T.®) works in a similar way, by allowing all of your cells to “resonate” on the same frequency at once. This cellular communication is instant and dramatic and your body just works better"

I didn't know much about the benefits of having your protons aligned like they are suppose to be until I wore the band for a few days. I knew it helped balance and strength because I felt that immediately when my husband tried to pull me over. I heard of some health benefits is can have so I decided to wear it with a few of my health issues in mind. What I noticed was I had a ton of energy! I really noticed it when I started cleaning or moving then all of a sudden I felt like I could go forever. My husband and sister in law wore one too and said the same way. I then looked more seriously on the bionic band site. One of the major benefits for the band is energy! I love that I felt it before knowing about it because it was a "blind" test for me. No placebo effect.

Another thing I love about the band is that it is a one time buy and the charge last 25 years!

Several of my family members are now really feeling great benefits including knee pain gone, carpel tunnel relief, and other things so I hope it can help one of my readers.

If anyone wants to try them or learn more here is the site BionicBand

(There is a video on this site too. This wont play on my blog, it's just a pic. click here to watch it.



They come in different sizes, colors, and even as a pendent and other things click here to see.



There is a sports band too for when you are active!


(since we have had such great results my husband signed up as a distributor, these links go to his sites but if you e-mail me directly at afuturefortomorrow@gmail.com I think I can get you a better deal through him )

No comments: