Monday, September 29, 2014

Double Decker Books

 The ladies at Double Decker Books (click to visit their blog) have been doing a remarkable job with my book's promotion services. I actually meet them and their company by attending a facebook party and I won a few free services they provided, which by the way hit at the perfect time to help promote my new book From Head to Tummy.
They could have quickly rushed through my services to just redeem my winnings and move on, which is what I expected, but no, they have went above and beyond to help promote my book and to make sure I have been 100% happy with everything. They have went the extra mile numerous times to help me get the best out of my experience and I have been extremely impressed.
Not only have they done a great job but they have worked efficiently and promptly.
So if you are looking for a promotion group to help get the word out about your next book I highly recommend these fabulous ladies!


If you have time let's give them some love on facebook and twitter @doubled_books !

facebook page link:  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Double-Decker-Books/761744677191008


Thank you Stacie & KayCee!

No comments: