Saturday, August 4, 2012

My Story Featured in The Daily Herald


Amongst the ciaos I realized I didn't post a link on my blog to the article that was written about me and my book.  Here is the link:  Eagle Mountain Mother Speaks Out On Anorexia

(http://www.heraldextra.com/news/local/north/eagle-mountain/eagle-mountain-mother-speaks-out-on-anorexia/article_7a7073db-31c7-55c3-add5-7c12fdefdc20.html)

The article actually came out a day earlier than I was told, but luckily I was able to still get my hands on a copy. It was fun seeing how the interviewer added my family's perspective in the article.  I think it is the first reporter that interviewed my parents as well as myself.

The reporter for this article ended up having me speak at her Stake Day Camp for 11 year old girls.  I presented for them last week and enjoyed sharing my message with those sweet daughters of God. I always hope and pray that something I say will have a lasting and positive effect on their lives.

No comments: