Friday, August 20, 2010

Facebook Support Group Page



The facebook club discussion about my book as inspired me to create a group page on facebook so we can keep these great topics and support going. The page is titled after my book
"A Future for Tomororw - Surviving Anorexia, My Spiritual Journey"

 
I created this page for a safe, nonjudgmental environment for discussion about eating disorders, self-worth, media messages, faith, true beauty and more.



I want to build a support system and give hope for those who are suffering from eating disorders and/or social pressures.

Those of all religious beliefs are welcome and wanted. I believe relying on our Father in Heaven and in His son Jesus Christ along with knowing your divine worth as a child of God is the key to a full recovery. I want this page to incorporate these beliefs which make it different than the other eating disorder facebook pages.


Since I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (LDS) and this gospel was the foundation to my recovery I will be sharing quotes and thoughts related to the church. I also encourage faith related topics (of any religion.)

This page can also be used as a type of book club where we can discuss the book "A Future for Tomorrow" specifically with the author (me) and I will answer all your questions.

Please "like" my page and participate anyway you desire.



Thanks for your support and helping bring awareness to these issues.

No comments: