Monday, July 6, 2009

Deserted Island


For this week's challenge I want you to ask yourself how your behavior would change if you were alone on a deserted island.

It is only you and God.

Would you eat differently? Would you feel guilty for eating certain things? Would your ideal weight change?


What other aspects of your life would be different?


Would you feel accepted and whole since you had no one to judge you.


Would you feel more worthy and adequate since there was no one to compare yourself to?

Would you be at peace not worrying about what other's thought about you?

Take a few minutes to ponder this question. Write about it in your journal if you have one.

How does this exercise make you feel about living your life today? Will you change how you let other's make you feel? How will you change to bring more self-acceptance and peace in your life?

1 comment:

Renata Vannucy said...

I would sleep all day long...
And after that I would think about my sins and pray 4 God to forgive me...

And cry...Long time ago I don't cry...:/

I would rest...Long time ago I don't rest :/